- Full-body safety harness
- Used in construction and industrial fields for fall protection
- Includes a lanyard keeper and work belt loops plus an attached 6’ shock-absorbing lanyard
- Features a single back D-ring with mating buckle leg closures (universal size)
Product ID: 1975
Universal Safety Harness w/Lanyard
- The harness is made of a polyester web material that has a minimum tensile rating of 6,000 lbs.
- The snap hook is SAE 4130 ASTM A505 high alloy steel that is plated for corrosion resistance.
- The hook is rated with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs.
- It features stress indicators to allow users to know if a fall has taken place (harnesses are to be replaced every time there is a fall).
- The harness weighs 2.3 lbs
- Rated at 425 lbs and the lanyard is rated at 310 lbs