- Hex washer head self-drilling screws (HWH SDS) Tek screws
- Used for metal-to-metal fastening in a large variety of construction and fabrication applications
- Made of #1018 grade carbon steel
- Feature a silver zinc finish
- 40-hour rating in a salt spray resistance test
- The tips are self-drilling which eliminates the need for a pre-drilled pilot hole
- The #8’s use a ¼” nutsetter
- The #10’s and #12’s use a 5/16” nutsetter
- The #14’s use a 3/8” nutsetter
HWH Self Drilling Screw
#8 Diameter: Used in light gauge sheet metal applications. They are very common in heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and ductwork assembly.
#10 Diameter: Used by sheet metal and H.V.A.C. contractors and fabricators. Also used to attach steel siding and steel gutters.