- Manufactured by Gerson Safety
- The 9200 facepiece is made of a soft, lightweight elastomer
- Low profile for a greater field of vision
- Allows the normal use of goggles or safety glasses
- Gerson packages their respirators by the component system
1875 - Gerson 9200 Respirator Face Piece
1876 - Gerson XP100 Filter - 2pk
1877 - Gerson P95 Particulate Filter - 10 pk
1878 - Gerson G-01 Organic Vapor Cart. - 2 pk
1875 configured with 1876 provides 100% filtration for solid and oil-based particulates
- Applications would be machine shops, welding shops, oil refineries, foundries, oilfield const, etc.
1875 must be configured with the 1877 and 1878
- Provides 95% filtration of organic vapors such as paint fumes, solvent fumes, methane gas, and other flammable organic vapors
- The 1877 and 1878 are used exclusively together
- A mask used by painting contractors
The P95 filters are replacement filters for the G-01 cartridge.