- Hottest blades on the market for contractors of any type
- Designed to be used with most brands of multi-tools
- Will not work on the StarLoc® system that Bosch and Fein have started using
3471 - HCS 1-1/3” Oscillating Tool Blade - 0303 – 3 pk
3472 - 2-1/3” HCS Oscillating Tool Blade - 0403 – 3 pk
Carbide Recessed Blade
• The carbide grout blade is great for removing old grout from tile joints. It can also be used to remove thin-set or mortar and cut grooves in concrete.
• The carbide rasp is great for grinding concrete, stone, wood, thin-set, and mortar. It also works well by removing paint or epoxy coatings. The triangular design allows easy grinding into corners and tight spaces. Both blades have recessed arbors for flush-cutting applications.