- These are the burgundy ties
- Required to use in air handling (plenum) spaces
- They are packaged in baggies of 100
3318 - 7” Burgundy Air Handling Cable Tie – 100 pk
3319 - 11” Burgundy Air Handling Cable Tie – 100 pk
Burgundy Air Handling Cable Tie - 100 pk
- Ideal Applications: Air handling spaces, above drop ceilings and below raised flooring
- Meets UL 1565 low smoke generation, low heat release, and mechanical strength test
- UL Listed: Suitable for use in air handling spaces in accordance with the Section 300.22 (C) and (D) of the National Electrical Code and Rules 12-010 (3), (4), and (5) and 12-020 of the Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1.
- Strong and Pure: Manufactured from filtered nylon 6/6 reducing particle contamination.