- Manufactured by CMT
- 80-tooth blades are fine finish blades for the larger contractor chop saws
- Designed for cross-cuts in wood, plywood, chipboard, and laminate
- Not be used for rip cuts because of the number of teeth
- 60-tooth blade is best for crosscuts in wood and plywood but will do reasonably well in chipboard, laminates, and rip-cutting wood
3445 - CMT 12" x 60 Carbide Blade - K06012
3446 - CMT 12" x 80 Carbide Blade - K08012
3447 - CMT 10" x 80 Carbide Blade - K08010
60T/80T CMT Carbide Blade
- Remarkably thin kerf reduces material waste and demand on the saw while delivering reliable, good-quality performance, cut after cut.
- Plates are cut from the finest steel and then hardened to reach 44 Rockwell in hardness.
- Specially designed slots allow the blade to expand under heat and stress to prevent warping.
- The finest quality carbide is on the cutting edges. The special formula guarantees a longer cutting life.
- The best choice for professional construction workers.
- Max RPM 10” blade is 7600. Max RPM on 80 tooth blades is 6400.